Maldades, Maldades... Adoro Maldades!

Para apreciadores de "maldades" com nível, requinte e inteligência, que sabem saborear humor sátiro... Pautado por visões "dark side" do quotidiano.

quinta-feira, 22 de abril de 2010

Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares

"(...) It's been so lonely without you here...
Like a bird without a song.
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling.
Tell me baby where did I go wrong?
I could put my arms around every boy I see,
but they'd only remind me of you.
I went to the doctor and guess what he told me,
guess what he told me?
He said: girl you better try and have fun no matter what you'll do. 
But he's a fool.
'Cause nothing compares...
Nothing compares to you!"

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

M&M, não sou médica, mas acho que esta música se adequa à situação. É muito bonita e tu não mereces estar assim por causa de outra pessoa.

Bjs DM