Maldades, Maldades... Adoro Maldades!

Para apreciadores de "maldades" com nível, requinte e inteligência, que sabem saborear humor sátiro... Pautado por visões "dark side" do quotidiano.

quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2012

To Gavin Degraw

I know that you don't even acknowledge my existence on the Earth's surface, but I'm writing this post so that you know that I think you have the most amazing smile in the world.

All your face changes when you smile. People like you (with this kind of privileged characteristic), should be smiling all the time.

That smile, your spectacular voice and your huge talent makes you one of the most interesting musicians I've ever heard.

That being said, I think I have a major crush on you just like some fool teenage has for their first idols. LOL!

Keep up the good work and come to Portugal. We're a great country with a lot of beautiful women. ;)

Kisses!

P.S. Amigos e amigas que me lêem com relativa frequência, por favor não me abandonem por este meu pequeno momento de delírio infantil. Obrigada! :p

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

heheheeh, achas? pelo menos a mim ainda me irás aturar...enquanto andar por aqui!


beijos

MM disse...

Obrigada, Gadreel! És um "quido"!

Beijos!